- The Black Business Association’s “Salute to Black Music Awards Gala” Honors Two Renown Music Icons Clarence Avant and Lee Bailey As Quincy Jones Honorary Dinner Chairman Gives His Stamp of Approval
- Carlos Santana Says That DJ Khaled’s “Wild Thoughts” Is “Timeless”
- Remy Ma To Start Fund For Women Who Want Kids But Can’t Afford Health Care
- Sen. Kamala Harris Handpicked 45 Songs To Create A Black Music Month Playlist
- 102.3 KJLH at Juneteenth Celebration 2017 in Carson
- Aretha Franklin gets emotional while honored with Detroit street in her name
- Xscape reportedly signs on for docu series on Bravo
- ‘Black Panther’ movie poster slammed as ‘too black and militant’
- This event has passed.
11th Annual Taste of Soul 2016
October 15, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pmFree
PERFORMING LIVE ON THE KJLH RADIOFREE MUSIC STAGE PRESENTED BY BUFFALO WILD WINGS!
112 • Guordan Banks • Jazmine Sullivan • Mike Phillips • Major. and more to be announced!
KJLH Radio 102.3, The Los Angeles Sentinel and Bakewell Media are proud to bring back Southern California’s largest street festival as we present the 11th Annual Taste of Soul Family Festival on Crenshaw Boulevard between Stocker and Rodeo Road.
Feel the excitement and energy of the 11th Annual Taste of Soul Festival with good food, good times, an incredible live music line-up, family activities, celebrity appearances, and much more.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to check out the Taste of Soul Festival, this is the year to experience LA’s biggest street fair!
- Make new friends
- Be kind to everyone
- Be courteous
- Taste new foods
- Visit with all the vendors & sponsors
- Take lots of selfies
- Tweet pics & messages #TOS16 #KJLHTOS16 #KJLHSummer16
- Upload pics to the KJLH social media (@radiofreekjlh)
- Eat, Eat, Eat
- Dance, sing and have fun!
- Fold up stand back chairs
- No snakes
- No hoverboards
- No pop ups (tents)
- No coolers
- No barbecue pits/grills
- No dogs/cats (only service animals allowed)
- No tables/chairs (only sand back fold up chairs allowed)
- No umbrellas
- No wagons
- No alcoholic beverages
- No glass or metal containers
- No metal utensils
- No misc. sharp objects
- No blow up furniture of any kind
- No littering – use trash cans
- No disrespect of others
- No hate or negative speech