New Media Coordinator
102.3 Radio Free – KJLH: Kindness, Joy, Love & Happiness represents the station we are, have been and will continue be. We are the invaluable Voice, Eyes & Ears of the community we serve. We are looking for an individual that will work within our company and reach out to our community via a variety of new media platforms. Description: The person must:
- Understand what it takes to build and sustain an active social media fan base.
- Manage and grow our existing database
- Website update and maintenance, along with social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and any new platforms
- Design and implement a social media strategy of “engagement” for our brand, via our air staff and on behalf of our client base.
- Know how to prepare social media scripts for on air talent to market and promote their show content on the varied social media platforms highlighting the brand and consistent with the strategy.
- Work with the sales department to enhance the marketing campaigns designed to promote the client events, goods and services on line as well as in the social media universe.
- The engagement strategies should be connective and interactive. Creating and building engagement for the listener with the station and or the client.
- The engagement strategy should be more than just ”contesting” and “self promotion”, it should promote and advance the relationship between the brand and the consumer.
- Compliment the core brand and maintain the brand credibility existing in the market.
- The strategy must be cohesive with the primary brand and flexible to evolve as branding changes.
- Strategy design should be entertaining, compelling, interesting and engaging. Reciprocity and interactivity are highly valued.
- Creativity, flexibility, energetic and successful multi-tasker would be a bonus
- Knowledge of latest media worldwide developments to incorporate into website to remain relevant and current with our audience.
Qualifications: Experience in broadcast industry a plus, expertise in new media / digital platform required. Knowledge of Los Angeles market, a love of the urban format, and music lover is key. Well versed in graphic design, adobe creative suite is desired, Microsoft Office and Outlook required. Experience in Website design and development, HTML, print and production would be a plus. Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Interpersonal skills critical, detail oriented, strong administrative and organizational skills required. College Degree a plus, a certification in the designated skills sets required. Three professional references requested.
Apply to email@example.com
Jobs from Indeed