What’s In those vaccines?
Is this vaccine right for everybody?
If I get the vaccine, can I continue to breastfeed?
What should I know about COVID, dating and sex?
How to protect your family through your COVID Recovery
Does getting the vaccine make me a carrier of COVID?
Where can I get the vaccine?
What to do if you feel sick
Watch the Full T.H.E. Breakout Session
Presented by To Help Everyone Health and Wellness Centers tohelpeveryone.org
FAQS of COVID: 10 Questions Women Are Asking Health Experts
As vaccinations become more and more available, women are asking:
- Is the COVID vaccine safe in pregnancy?
- If I get the vaccine, can I continue to breastfeed?
- Can I be a carrier after being vaccinated?
- What is in the vaccine?
- Is it right for me?
- Where can I get the vaccine in Los Angeles?
- How may some of my family and friends be affected after recovering from COVID?
- Will everything really go back to normal?
- Will there be another pandemic in my lifetime?
- What should I know about COVID, dating and sex?
Learn the answers to these questions and more when you watch our breakout session!